Legal English Centre
- extensive 12-year experience in teaching legal professionals, at all levels of legal practice
- care about the precision and clarity of your legal terminology
- innovative and unique approach to teaching legal collocations which guarantee the high quality of your professional English
- thorough knowledge of learning styles and individual preferences put into practice
- memorising techniques exploited to maximise your learning time
- a wide range of topics to enrich you on an individual and professional level
Agnieszka A. Chojecka
I studied English Philology at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań. From the very start I have been specialising in teaching business English to adult students. I gained the examiner’s qualifications for Pitman Qualifications and English for Business LCCI while cooperating with EMPIK School of English in Poznań.
Since 2004 I have delivered legal English courses preparing students for the TOLES examination series at all three levels (Foundation – Higher – Advanced). Since then I have focused solely on legal professionals and have taught legal vocabulary from almost all the areas of law (both British and Polish).
So far I held 27 TOLES sessions (18 at the TOLES Advanced level, 11 at the Foundation and 21 at the Higher), the majority of which were in the authorised exam centre which I set up in 2008.
My special areas of interest include teaching practical writing skills, designing my own training materials for lawyers and developing effective methods of teaching vocabulary (i.e. legal collocations).
In free time I follow closely the developments in a variety of fields: modern technology, business management, trends in economy, the world of finance and banking, social studies, cognitive sciences, psychology and philosophy to name but few.